Cast Iron Studios is currently seeking EXPERIENCED STAND-INS for a major television series shooting in and around Portland, Oregon on April 24-26, 2017, and returning on several more occasions throughout the summer.
The positions are non-union, and paid at competitive stand-in rates. No agency fees.
Those who have previous stand-in experience should send their Casting Frontier Public Profile link* to talent[at]castironstudios[dot]com.
Please include the subject line: Stand-In, and let us know in the body of your email if you are available April 24, 25 and 26, 2017.
If you fit the requirements, but do not have a Casting Frontier profile, please create one:
- Go to The Casting Frontier
- Create a Basic (Free) profile in the Pacific NW Region
- Fill out your profile completely, including headshot, wardrobe sizes, resume (detailing previous stand-in experience) and contact information
- Send your Public Profile link* to talent[at]castironstudios[dot]com.
- Include the subject line: Stand-In.
- Let us know in the body of your email if you are available April 24, 25 and 26, 2017.
*Hint: Your Public Profile link contains a lot of random letters and numbers. (This URL won’t take us to your unique profile: https://database.castingfrontier.com/account/my_profile.)
You can send us your Public Profile link by selecting More Options from your profile page, then choosing either Public Profile, which opens a new window where you can grab the URL from the address bar, or Share Profile, which will email your Public Profile to us. See example below:
Thanks, and good luck!
NOTE: This casting call is for experienced stand-ins only. Please do not submit for these positions unless you meet the requirements. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or join our Tools for Actors mailing list to stay apprised of upcoming casting calls. No phone calls, please.