LAST CHANCE: OPEN CALL THIS WEEKEND

UPDATED!

Cast Iron Studios is currently seeking motorcycle riders, passengers, enthusiasts, and young, hip, urban types for a Harley-Davidson print ad to shoot in Portland this spring.

CIS Logo

Cast Iron Studios is seeking men and women, especially ages 18-35, all ethnicities for a Harley-Davidson print ad scheduled to shoot in Portland beginning in April and through the spring.

“We are on the hunt for adults of all ages and ethnicities who are motorcycle riders, passengers, or enthusiasts,” says Casting Director Eryn Goodman.  “And they need not necessarily own a motorcycle or specifically a Harley-Davidson.”

ALSO SEEKING THE FOLLOWING TYPES:

Rockabilly
Hipster
Café Racer/British Custom Riders
Tattooed
Vintage
Pin-Up
Edgy
SoCal
Diverse
Urban
Cool

An open casting call will take place in Portland over two weekends: on Saturday and Sunday, February 22-23, 2014 and again on Saturday and Sunday, March 1-2, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Cast Iron Studios, 1430 SE 3rd Ave, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97214.

Applicants will fill out some brief paperwork, have their photos taken, and will be videotaped in a short interview about their motorcycle knowledge and enthusiasm by the casting director.

Interested parties should simply show up on one of these dates; no appointment necessary.  Feel free to bring your motorcycle-riding friends!

Update: Again emphasizing that you need not ride or own! Seeking all types, but we are still searching for the hip 18-35 crowd. Over 100 people will be booked, so please don’t hesitate!

Anyone hired will be paid $500 per day.

There is no charge to audition for any role.

Interested talent should be available for callbacks April 5-6, 2014 and have flexible availability April 20-June 1, 2014 for the shoot.

Details:

Open Call Dates: Saturday, February 22-Sunday, February 23, 2014 and Saturday, March 1-Sunday, March 2, 2014
Open Call Times: 10:00AM-5:00PM on dates listed ONLY, no appointment necessary
Callback Dates: Saturday, April 5-Sunday, April 6, 2014
Shoot Dates: April 20-June 1, 2014; may work one or multiple days
Rate: $500/day

Questions?  Contact us via email at talent[at]castironstudios[dot]com.

No phone calls, please.

There are no charges for auditions, offers of classes or services for pay, or any other solicitations at the casting.

25 Responses to LAST CHANCE: OPEN CALL THIS WEEKEND

1. Penny Pankey says:

I have 2 Harley’s and I love to ride. I belong to a women’s riding group who are based out of Latus Motors in Gladstone. George Latus – owner – is a great supporter of out group and all riders. This opportunity sounds great – I would love to audition. Thank You

2. Eric Whitmore says:

Are you in need of stint riders?

3. Eric Whitmore says:

*stunt riders

4. David Hitt says:

I ride all year. I’m interested in applying for this shoot! I Ride a 2007 Custom HD. Please email me details. Tanks

5. Richard Reese says:

Will be there , are we to bring bikes initially? Richie Rich / Classic Bike Detail

6. Mike says:

Do you know what they are looking for ? clean cut , rugged , wild , ?

7. Kyle says:

A lot of friends, a lot of bikes and all ranges of both.
    We can help

8. Jared Swift says:

I have been riding my whole life and I ride a 2010 Harley sportser and I will definitely be there fot this casting call. I have been an extra in a movie before and would love to be a part of this .

9. Mike Rose says:

Sounds like fun. Hope it’s good weather to ride. See you there!

10. Ben Smith says:

Age 64. Riding for 40 years. Combat Vet & Patriot Guard Rider. Currently riding a 2008 Victory Vegas.

11. Are you still seeking women riders over 50? We are just over that age, and have two hot sportsters! Plus we aren’t too bad looking ourselves. 😉

12. Viki Monroe says:

My husband and I ride ,when we stop ,we have people say”HEY SAM(Elliott)
    We are in south Ore and will be in Portland March 25 th ….would that still be avail?
    I would love to see him apply! monroeviki FB

13. Morgan says:

I really have no knowledge about motorcycles (although I think they are pretty cool), but I fit a lot of the descriptions like hipster, urban, and pin up. Is that enough to come in even though my motorcycle knowledge is lacking?

• ranielle says:

Motorcylce ridership or knowledge not required, though enthusiasm is a plus! We’d love to see you this weekend. Bring your friends!

14. Steve Vess says:

I am 67 yes old. Ridden all my life. Harleys on down. Due to a pinched nerve in my back I needed a smaller lighter bike. Easier to get on and balance. I bought a Piaggioam maxi scooter so I can keep riding. Is this something that might interest you.

15. Kimmy says:

I already did the second casting call, have you already sent out emails if you got casted?
    Thank you!

• ranielle says:

Each production has taken over contacting all of the talent they would like to use for their shoots, so we have no additional information at this time. Best of luck!