Urgent Casting Call: Grimm seeking Filipino Talent

Cast Iron Studios is seeking Northwest-based Filipino talent for on-camera principal (speaking) roles an upcoming episode of NBC’s Grimm.

UPDATE 12/4/13: Casting is closed! Thanks so much to all who applied. We can’t wait to see how the episode turns out!

grimm_title

If you fit the specifications below and are available for the shoot dates, please submit the following to talent[at]castironstudios.com (replace [a] with @):

1. Full Name
  2. Phone Number
  3. Picture (should be current and clear)

Filipino Men, ages 30-50, MUST SPEAK TAGALOG
Filipino Women, age 60+, MUST SPEAK TAGALOG

PLEASE NOTE: These roles are for OREGON LOCAL HIRES.

Casting will be Tuesday, December 3rd or Wednesday, December 4th in Portland, OR.

Shoot will be for one or more days between December 11-20, 2013 in Portland – MUST be able to fully clear schedule for shoot dates.

No phone calls or drop-by visits. Thanks!

Please share!

30 Responses to Urgent Casting Call: Grimm seeking Filipino Talent

1. john drummond says:

Ready, brownish, and available.

• admin says:

If you fit the specs and are based in the Northwest, please follow the instructions in the post and send your submission to talent[at]castironstudios.com (replace the [a] in the email address with @).

• Leanne Halling says:

Don’t give up! By permission I am sending you contact information via email of a beautiful 60 something Filipino friend of mine whom I would like to submit. She speaks the language which I am assuming is Tagalog.

Regards,
      Leanne Halling

2. Pingback: Urgent Casting Call: Grimm seeking Filipino Talent : The Confluence

3. Abe Pagtama says:

Abe Pagtama – IMDb
    With Director Patricio Genelsa. Will be directing Lumpia Part 2., cast Abe Pagtama Abe Pagtama and Ester Pulido on The Flipside, the Movie Abe Pagtama/The …
    You visited this page on 6/22/13.

• admin says:

We are seeking Oregon local hires for these roles. If you’re an Oregon local hire, please follow the instructions in the post and send your submission to talent[at]castironstudios.com (replace the [a] in the email address with @). Thanks.

4. Dante Obcena says:

Bahala na!

5. Dolly Specht says:

I’m not quite 60…but I’d like to try! I speak both English and Tagalog very fluently…and have acting experience in the Philippines.

• admin says:

6. EDWIN B. UMAPAS says:

just want to know if men applicants aged 53 are still eligible
    even if you limit the age to 50 yrs old.

thanks.

edwin umapas

• admin says:

If you are based in the Northwest, please follow the instructions in the post and send your submission to talent[at]castironstudios.com (replace the [a] in the email address with @). We will review and let you know.

7. Hi,

My name is Lord Anthony Advincula. I am a Filipino American I am currently
    30 and I have been acting since the age of 15.

I speak Tagalog and live in LA. What does the character entail?

• admin says:

It entails being an Oregon local hire. If you are an Oregon local hire, please follow the instructions in the post and send your submission to talent[at]castironstudios.com (replace the [a] in the email address with @). We will respond with details to those who fit the specs. Thanks!

8. Bodjie Train says:

I had a scholarship in college acting on stage. In my senior year I acted and directed plays. I am fluent in Tagalog, Cebuano (Bisaya), Ilonggo and Kinaray-a. I am 40 years old. I run marathons. You can check my FB profile (Bodjie Train) to see some photos. Hope to hear from you.

• admin says:

9. Mary Suzanne Ordonio says:

Hi Cast Iron Studios, I’m Mary Suzanne Ordonio from Quezon City Philippines and I am currently studying Multimedia Arts. I am an aspiring actress! I would love to be part of this upcoming movie but I am 18 years old which is not in the specifications. I am looking forward for this film. I hope someday, I will be part of your movies. Let me know if you need a teenage Filipino girl. All the best in everything and have a great week! 🙂

10. Jay-Ar Ignacio says:

My friends told me about the auditions. I’m a 31 year old filipino male. I speak fluent Tagalog and English (with or without accent). I have a few acting expirience but never on TV or media. Please let me know what information I need to sign up for audition. I have recent photos and more I can take. I don’t know how to send it through this website. Please send your response to Jaymaig@yahoo.com. Salamat at po!

• admin says:

If you are based in the Northwest, send your submission to talent[at]castironstudios.com (replace the [a] in the email address with @).

11. J Graves says:

Your dates for the casting for the Grimm show is wrong. Dec 2 is Monday and Dec 3 is Tuesday, according to my calendar.

So the dates you wrote of Mon Dec 3rd, and Tue Dec 4th were wrong and confusing to whoever wants to audition for the Filipino talent speaking part.

Please correct this confusion.

12. Noel Alcoba says:

I am based in the Pacific Northwest, sent an email with headshots. I’m 46 years old but can pass for 30 something (though most Filipinos do). Studied Film at the University of the Philippines. Some stage, corporate video and short film experience. Fluent in Tagalog and English. Big fan of Filipino folklore and sci-fi.

• admin says:

Casting is closed! We have already contacted all those we needed to see at the auditions. Thanks to everyone who applied. We can’t wait to see how the episode turns out!

13. Christian Unlayao says:

Hi Cast iron studios. My name is Christian Unlayao, and I am full Filipino, and living in Vancouver, wa. My dad fits the bill for this casting call and I sent an email to you guys with all the specifications you needed about him. It would be amazing if he at least got an audition. Will we get an email back or at least a call notifying anything about it?

• admin says:

14. Noel Alcoba says:

Love the show. Sent an email with my headshot. 40’something Filipino, based in the Pacific Northwest, fluent in Tagalog. Hope to hear from you!

• admin says:

15. Enrico Tuazon Teylan says:

I’m 46 years old, born and raised in the Philippines.
    My family and I migrated to Oregon June of 1998.
    We’re a big fan of the show and would like to be a part of it.

16. Butch Dela Cruz says:

Have the roles already been cast? I submitted the required information last week via email but I have not received any response. Thanks!

• admin says: