This is an outdated post. Our current submission instructions can be found here. Thanks!
Are you interested in working as an actor or extra in Oregon?
Looking for submission instructions for Lana Veenker Casting? You’ve found the place.
NOTE: This information is for extras and actors who live in the Pacific Northwest.
* For information on working as an extra on Leverage or other film, television and commercial productions, please contact Extras Only.
* To be entered into Lana Veenker Casting’s database for extra work (commercials only), please follow these instructions precisely:
- Go to http://castingfrontier.com.
- Click on “New Profile” on the left side of the home page, under the login button.
- Select “Portland.”
- Select “I’m signing up as an extra.“
- Select Account Type (scroll to bottom for free Basic Account).
- Enter your information completely and follow the instructions you will receive in an email as to how you can upload your current picture.
- It is very important that you immediately upload your photo on Casting Frontier in order to be entered into the database. You cannot be considered for extra work without a photo.
- Our calls for extras are few and far between. We’ll be in touch if we have a project that requires background actors.
NOTE: There are no fees to be listed in our database, nor do we charge extras any commissions. We are paid by the production companies that hire us. Furthermore, we earn nothing from paid profiles on Casting Frontier; this is simply the company we use for our online casting system. There is no charge to create a basic profile and no requirement to upgrade to a premium account.
If you are a professional actor based in Oregon or Washington and you are NOT represented by a talent agency, you can create a free profile in our casting database.
- Go to The Casting Frontier
- Create a Basic (Free) profile in the Pacific NW Region
- Fill your profile out completely, including your headshot and resume
- Send the Public Link of your profile to talent[at]slateplease[dot]com, subject line: NW Actor Submission
Hint: Your public link contains a lot of random letters and numbers. If there aren’t a lot of random letters and numbers, it’s not a link we can use.
ACTORS SEEKING REPRESENTATION
If you are seeking representation in the Northwest, please contact SAG or AFTRA for a list of franchised agencies, or check the Production Directory on the OMPA website under Talent Agencies.
NOTE: We are a casting company, not a talent agency, so we don’t represent actors. Creating a Casting Frontier profile will put you in our database, but you still need an agent to promote you!
If you are a professional actor based in Oregon or Washington and you ARE represented by a talent agent, you should already be on Casting Frontier. There is no need for you to resubmit or self-submit. Just let your agent know you’re interested and available for upcoming projects, and they’ll do the rest.
NOTE: There are no fees to be listed in our database, nor do we charge actors any commissions. We are paid by the production companies that hire us. Furthermore, we earn nothing from paid profiles on Casting Frontier; this is simply the company we use for our online casting system. There is no charge to create a basic profile and no requirement to upgrade to a premium account.